Finally, I ask you what is wrong with this picture? The answer is.....a little boy who was supposed to be picking up the Legos but instead told me "he was saving them in case Mitchell wanted to play with them." When I said Mitchell could still play with them if they were put away he responded "but this way is much easier to find them, so let's just keep them there, okay?" Unfortunately for Collin his reasoning didn't work out and the cream carpet was once again located in the living room.
My blog on running, family and the blessings we have every day in our lives. --You don't have to go fast. You just have to go.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Monday vs. Wednesday
Monday the high in Manhattan was 76 degrees and I ran over 3.5 miles outside in shorts and a t-shirt. And this morning we awoke to this!!!!
Really??? Ugh. I guess the rest of the week will be spent on the treadmill when it is time to train. I was able to tough out a cold and windy interval work-out on the track yesterday after school and I am hoping enough snow will have melted/been cleared away by the time Saturday's long run of 5 miles rolls around.
Finally, I ask you what is wrong with this picture? The answer is.....a little boy who was supposed to be picking up the Legos but instead told me "he was saving them in case Mitchell wanted to play with them." When I said Mitchell could still play with them if they were put away he responded "but this way is much easier to find them, so let's just keep them there, okay?" Unfortunately for Collin his reasoning didn't work out and the cream carpet was once again located in the living room.
Finally, I ask you what is wrong with this picture? The answer is.....a little boy who was supposed to be picking up the Legos but instead told me "he was saving them in case Mitchell wanted to play with them." When I said Mitchell could still play with them if they were put away he responded "but this way is much easier to find them, so let's just keep them there, okay?" Unfortunately for Collin his reasoning didn't work out and the cream carpet was once again located in the living room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment