Sunday, February 10, 2013

3 day weekend

This past week was conferences for me, so training was hard to fit in until Friday morning when I was able to hook up with a couple of friends from school to run on Linear Trails.
I was supposed to run 6 miles, but with the great company I had, I went ahead and ran the 8 miles they needed to accomplish for the day.  And for the first time ever, I ran the whole distance with no music at all.  I almost never run without music so this is a big deal for me!
I got a 4 mile run accomplished today before the wind got completely crazy so week 5 of training is underway!
We had a full weekend of ice skating lessons for both boys (Collin is doing awesome so far....who-hoo!) a basketball game for Mitchell and the best part was having Grandma and Grandpa Bunger down to come to all of these events.
It was pretty awesome for Mitchell to have both sets of Grandparents at his game yesterday afternoon and we had a wonderful time playing with Grandma and Grandpa Bunger for the weekend.
I had to include this last pictures and I believe it needs no explanation.  Brothers........





No comments:

Post a Comment