This weekend we were very excited to have our good friends from Nebraska, the Croghan's down to Manhattan for a visit. Our friendship goes back over a decade!
Our kids enjoyed playing together (and gave our boys a much needed reprieve from each other as the winter weather-caged-inside can have a major impact on how they get along with each other) and we just had such an awesome visit with them!
Last week was a lighter week of training with just a 4 mile long run that I completed before our company arrived on Friday. And with the fabulous Sunday weather of 70 degrees, I also started week 6 of training with a 4 mile run where I stuck to my Sunday-Hill Day mantra....taking on the hills Churchhill, Grand Miere and Kimball. The weather forecast for this week is interesting and perhaps we will actually see some winter weather conditions in winter again, so my 7 mile long run could be interesting at the end of the week!


No comments:
Post a Comment