This first picture pretty much sums up the struggle my last 1.5 miles were. My calf was cramping so much, it felt like someone had shot me in the leg. But at least the end was in sight at this point so my time didn't suffer too much. I was a little bummed, as up until this point of pain...I was well on my way to having negative splits on my chip times!
| Location | Race Time | Time of Day | Pace Between | Overall Place | Division Place | Sex Place | Age Graded Place | Passed / By |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Time | 2:08:45 | 9:34:49 | 9:48 | 3234/6830 | 327/799 | 1572/4258 | 3077/6830 | 181/49 |
| 15K | 1:31:44 | 8:57:47 | 9:41 | 3379/6826 | 346/798 | 1668/4254 | 3175/6826 | 134/45 |
| 10K | 1:01:39 | 8:27:43 | 9:46 | 3659/6827 | 379/798 | 1861/4255 | 3447/6827 | 129/105 |
| 5K | 31:19 | 7:57:23 | 10:05 | 3897/6815 | 405/796 | 2042/4249 | 3602/6815 | 85/123 |
While I didn't meet my goal of finishing under my time in 2010, I basically met that time from 3 years ago and was able to cross the 50 yard line of Memorial Stadium still showing my Wildcat Pride. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment