The registration is complete and I am committed to running my 8th half marathon in 2014!!!
And I really feel like it is time to get back into training. I have been running some over the summer, never going more than 4 or 5 days without running some distance. But it hasn't been consistent at all and my distances have really dwindled as well. And because of that, I have noticed a big difference in my physical endurance and also my overall mental health. I just feel better about all aspects of life when I am running for a purpose it seems.
So here we go again! 219 days until Chad and I will line up to accomplish another 13.1 miles together in Kansas City. With our summer being so crazy, I am glad I had decided to take the fall off for another half marathon....but it feels good to have another goal on the horizon!



No comments:
Post a Comment