Before the long-short week began, we enjoyed an awesome Sunday afternoon at the Lazy T Ranch with our CAUMC family.
The weather was perfect and we had a great time on the hayrack ride, exploring the working farm and eating with our church.
Since I have been gone two nights this week for conferences, I decided to surprise the boys at school today and eat lunch with them.
It was so much fun to interact with them during their school day! Especially since I won't be home until late this evening. We are looking forward to our Friday off together!! Part of what makes this a long-short week. :)
I am on week 4 of running 5 days a week. This morning my alarm went off at 4:30 a.m. to get in a quick 3 miles before starting the day. It's amazing how much easier 3 miles is when temperatures are in the low 50's and there is no sun zapping all your energy away from you as your run! Right now I am just focusing on getting my fitness level back and would like to be able in decent running shape for the 5 mile Turkey Trot over Thanksgiving in Kearney. After that, it will be time to start training for my 8th half marathon!




No comments:
Post a Comment