It's bound to happen.....And this Friday was it for me. A really awful run. It was hot, it was windy, and my head just wasn't where I needed to be to run 10 miles. But since I ran linear trials and didn't have a phone....there was really no choice once I was over 4.5 miles into an out and back run. My run was very slow, a huge struggle and I'm pretty sure I walked more on this run than I have in I don't know how long. But it is completed and now it is one to week 11 of training during spring break!
Mitchell was such a huge help this weekend as we started getting flower beds ready for spring! Chad is working on repairing several rotten posts in the our deck so we tried to get as much done as possible on the other yard work.
Mitchell and I completely filled the back of Big Red with leaves from the yard and I'm sure we have at least another load (if not more) to haul out tomorrow after we haul our first load away. And if you are wondering....yes we did rake leaves several times in the fall!
It's hard to believe our flowers are already looking like this on March 18th!! I was so impressed with how hard Mitchell worked and for the length of time he stayed at helping me pick up sticks all over the yard and then raking leaves on and off all day. He was right by my side most of the day when I was working outside. Even Collin was out attempting to rake leaves and helping picking up sticks in the playground area. We are so blessed to have such wonderful boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment