Thursday, March 15, 2012

10 miles and a Lego Invasion

Tomorrow I plan on taking advantage of the longer daylight available in the evenings and will tackle my 10 mile long run after work. With a another record high in the mid 80's projected, I know I will need to stay hydrated and expect this to be slower and perhaps more of a struggle in the warmer weather.

Another great shot from Mitchell's first grade concert a few weeks that was too fun to be left out of my blogging  corner of the world.

We love Lego's at our house!!! Mitchell loves them, Chad is just as excited to put the differet larger sets together as Mitchell is, we still have legos from when I was growing up, and Collin loves them too. Of course, Collin also loves to play with them when his brother would like him not too....

With this love of legos there also seems to be a small invasion that has slowly taken over our carpet space. If I'm not careful, several can be sucked up by the vaccum, and after stepping on them numerous times in the dark....I couldn't agree with the above picture more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment