Monday, May 7, 2012

Outtakes

It would seem I didn't learn my lesson from last year's trip to the KSU Gardens to get some shots of Collin for his upcoming birthday!
So I just had to include some of the outtakes from Sunday's morning outing.  As you can see, it could have started out better.....
 Are we done yet Momma???
Okay, you can run to the fountain, just don't get wet yet please!
He got wet.

 So we took a break so our shirt could dry off and I practiced some deep breathing.  The next three shots below are playing peek a boo around the corner trying to get some shots of him both smiling AND looking at the camera.  I'm pretty sure you can see the exact phrase of peek-a-boo in each picture!

PEEK

A


BOO

Mitchell took a picture of Mommy giving Collin a pep talk and perhaps even resorting to bribery.

I did finally get some really good shots of the boys that I will share on a later post.  Sometimes, I think these outtake pictures are as precious (although not so precious for me at the time) as the pictures more suitable for framing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment