This summer I plan to run the Freedom 5K Run on the 4th of July as well as the Brew 2 Shoe 10K in August. I am hoping this will keep me motivated over the summer months and in decent shape when I start training for my 6th half marathon that is this coming October in Kansas City.
Chad has a HUGE race coming up June 9th where he will compete in his first ever Half Ironman!!! He will be swimming, biking and running a combined total of 70.3 miles......AMAZING!!!
I will be excited to cheer him on for this event. He has been training hard and we know he will do awesome. I can't even begin to imagine taking this task on so I will be sure to post lots of pictures from the event at Lake Clinton one week from Sunday.
I wanted to add these pictures to my blog as I had forgotten to post a few of the other good shots that I got (after a lot of thwarted attempts) of the boys at KSU Garden's early this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment