It's 120 days until the Waddell & Reed Half Marathon and to be honest, my weekly mileage has been pretty low. But at least once a week Mitchell and I have been out on a bike/run. He does great, and unlike last year where I would be pushing him up hills, he is now pushing me along. This evening we did 3.5 miles around the neighborhood and as always, the conversation was hilarious. We talked about serious things like when people are mean and how to handle it to zombies. Like I said...it was a random conversation!
Soccer was an experience with Collin, but I am happy to report that he did make great progress!
Collin still had his moments. Last night during some of the matches Collin chose to be a dinosaur instead of participating in one of the matches... but we are glad that Collin stuck with his micro soccer camp and I had fun playing in his last soccer scrimmage with him Wednesday night.
All in all.....we survived 4 and 5 year old micro soccer camp and everyone still had a smile on their face!
No comments:
Post a Comment