One of my favorite game shows growing up was "Press Your Luck". NO WHAMMIES!!!!
After having a great long run last Friday, I found it hard to get motivated to start my training schedule this week. The combo of Collin being sick and lack of sleep kept me out of my running shoes until yesterday. I finally broke down and got my 40 minute easy run out of the way using our treadmill at home. For whatever reason, I always seem to struggle when I have to run on this 6 year old piece of workout machinery. I'm sure most of it is mental....especially since I was able to run 10 miles less than a week ago at nearly the pace that I ran on this treadmill yesterday for just 40 minutes! The long run seemed like a breeze compared to the 40 minutes of torture that yesterday felt like.
I plan to get another quick 20 minutes of interval training done this afternoon while Collin is napping. I will save my 3 mile tempo run for tomorrow afternoon on a treadmill I have better mojo with. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment