I have always considered myself a bit of a neat freak.....I like things to be picked up and clean. I'm sure Chad would perhaps use other words to describe my cleaning ways over the years, but I feel like I have gotten better and let some things go as life has gotten busier with two kids, two careers and all that comes along with what was previously mentioned.
I had to start my spring break a day early as Mitchell is now home with a fever. I decided to get started on some of my spring cleaning on this Friday since I was home. Motrin seems to make a new man out of Mitchell (until it wears off) and he had a great time making a bubble wrap slide out of the steps this morning while I started working on the boy's rooms.
After stripping beds, washing all bedding, and flipping mattress in each room....I couldn't help but notice what looked like an additional toy box forming under each boy's bed! Listed below is what I pulled out from under Mitchell and Collin's beds this morning.
Mitchell's Room
1 sit and spin
1 large toy semi truck
1 large toy semi truck
1 inflatable Chuck-E-Cheese Crown
2 Highlights magazines
1 envelope
2 valentine's
3 bristle blocks
3 books
1 dinosaur
1 plastic orange
Collin's Room
1 foam sword
1 cab to a tractor
9 books
1 horse calendar
1 Cars slipper
1 train
3 pieces of track
2 airplanes
2 cowboy figures
3 horses
1 small giraffe
1 piece of paper money
I tend to go by the notion of there is a place for everything and everything has it's place....but maybe I need to revisit this notion with my son's! :)
I continue to clean and disinfect! Hopefully Chad and I will stay free of this virus! He will be running 19 miles tomorrow (gasp)...and is going to run with me during the 10K on Saturday which will hopefully push me to finish under an hour!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment