Tuesday was a lazy day at home with boys while I did LOTS of cleaning/clearing out of closets (all of them upstairs to be exact) and I accomplished lots of organizing of the boys rooms! After sorting thru all of Collin's clothes that were suddenly to short for him & going thru all of our containers of Mitchell's old clothes, he now is fully set for spring and summer! And since most of his old clothes were packed away for a summer garage sale....my inner OCD self was able to put away/hang all his clothes according to season & sleeve length. And yes, I was very excited about these closet feats! ;)
And while we were enjoying 2nd day of spring break......this happened!
Today we took a short visit down to see Great Grandma Craney and we took her out for favorite treat at Braum's. Then tonight Mitchell and I watched Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest after my 5K tempo run. I was able to run a strong 9:05 pace with no struggles and I'm hoping I'll feel this good and the weather will improve for the 10 mile long run I need to accomplish this weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment